Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that combines lists and books. This weeks topic is... Top Ten Bookish Confessions (Anything! You dog ear, you hated a book but said you loved it, you have $500 library fines...anything goes!).
1. I've never read a Jane Austen novel.
2. I used to buy books that I thought would make me look smart.
3. I judge people based on whether or not they like The Great Gatsby.
4. I started journaling obsessively when I read the Jessica Darling novels. In those early days, I probably journaled about Marcus as much as Jessica did.
5. I learned the hard way not to google image search "Jessica Darling".
6. I cried when I found out there would be two Jessica Darling middle grade novels.
7. I liked Captains Courageous the first time I read it, but mostly because I had just seen the TV version and thought the actor was cute (I was young!).
8. I totally geeked out over the first Twilight movie.
9. I bought Withering Heights because Bella read it in one of the Twilight books. And yes, I bought the one that was packaged to look like Twilight. I still want to read it.
10. I want literary tattoos.
|This. On my foot.|