Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that combines lists and books. This weeks topic is... Top Ten Sites that aren't book related.
10. Neatorama. This blog highlights everything from cool things in the news to strange tumblrs and hilarious new memes. There is also the occasional funny video. It is the most entertaining non-book blog I follow.
9. YouTube. There is some seriously creative content there. My favorites: VlogBrothers (dftba), Philip De Franco, Epic Rap Battles of History, Literal Movie Trailers and Music Videos, Alex reads Twilght.
8. Tom and Lorenzo. A fashion blog that highlights celebrity events, magazine editorials, and new trends popping up on the runway. I especially like their Shelly O posts... all about the politics of Michelle Obama's wardrobe. Even if you're not into fashion, their bitchery makes their site worth a read.
7. Questionable Content. I'm a little behind, but this is as close as I get to following a soap opera.
6. Post Secret. This still isn't old.
5. Pinterest. Follow me. There is so much cool DIY stuff on this site, plus yummy recipes and funny images. I'm sure there are people who actually use Pinterest to accomplish something, but for the most part, I just get lost and have fun.
4. Don Kenn Gallary - Creepy, scary sketches on post it notes. Amazing.
3. Twitter. Did you really think I wasn't going to include Twitter?
2. Tumblr... fyi...it isn't always family friendly. You can check out my tumblr here, but be warned, I mostly reblog pokemon jokes and cupcakes. Some of my favorite tumblrs: maleminded, Dear Harry Potter Characters, pokeproblems, 10k notes, Things Organized Neatly, etiquette for a lady, texts from Avonlea, Telegrams from Downton.
|Dear Mr. Potter, formerly Dear Harry Potter Characters|
1. Polyvore. A social media site where you can create clothing sets. It is super fun and addicting. It's the site I use to create my looks from books images.