1. What song would you pick for the soundtrack of the book you're currently reading?
I have no idea. I'm reading Starters and it is very bleak and futuristic. Maybe "Love 2012" by 3oh!3 or a few songs by Shiny Toy Guns: Don't Cry Out, We Are Pilots, Ritz, and Rocketship. They've definitely got the sound and 3oh!3 may be a little too upbeat for this book.
2. What drink do you order most at Starbucks?
Regular coffee. And a macaroon.
Ohhhhh..... Marry Dave the Laugh, Kiss Marcus Flutie, Push Umbridge off a cliff. The hardest part was deciding between Marcus and Ranger.
4. Forget Zombies vs. Unicorns. Are you Team Robots or Team Mermaid?
Mermaids... they seem magical and regal. Robots seem grittier and a different kind of scary. Not that I'm particularly fond of either. I'm afraid of both being electrocuted and drowning, so I'm SOL on both of these.
5. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
One for the Money. Biggest. Disappointment. Ever.
Chris Pine. Or James Dean Morgan. Or Zac Efron.
7. If you could kidnap an author, which one would it be and what book would you have them write and/or re-write?
I would think about kidnapping John Green, but I think he would become so neurotic upon being kidnapped that he wouldn't be able to write and it would actually take longer for him to write his next book and cost more to keep him fed than to buy the book.
8. How many books are in your TBR pile?
Hahahahaha. Over 150 when I stopped counting.
9. What's the worst job you've ever had?
Hotel housekeeping. I handed in my two weeks notice after one week and only because a bunch of others had already quit with no notice, so I didn't think it was fair for me to do so as well.
10. I want to paint an accent wall in my bedroom Peacock Blue, what color would you recommend for the other 3 walls? :)
A warm, creamy brown (light though... almost a dark cream). Avoid a color that is going to compete with the blue, but bring other colors in through pillows, picture frames, etc.
11. What is your favorite board game?
Loaded Questions. It is awesome.
I'm not going to tag anybody, but here are my questions if you want to play:
1. What are your three favorite literary couples?
2. Pick two authors you'd love to see team up to write a book together.
3. What is the most memorable conversation you've had with a stranger about a book?
4. Why did you start book blogging?
5. Who has the best coffee... Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, Dunkin Donuts, or WaWa?
6. What is your least favorite book and why?
7. You have to permanently break up one of the couples from question one. Who do you choose?
8. Recommend a book for me.
9. What is something from a futuristic novel that you are hopeful will one day exist in real life?
10. Kill, Marry, Makeout: Ranger, Morelli, Deisel (did I spell his name right? guess you know where he is on my list).